- Visit our About Us page to read more about our business!
- Customer service is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. Our website is available to make purchases 24/7!
- Our e-mail is email@example.com
- Call or Text us at (229) 308-5545
- Our Instagram can be found here: @trend.setterboutique
- Our Facebook can be found here: Facebook
Does Trendsetter Boutique have a storefront?
- Trendsetter Online Boutique is strictly an e-commerce company that does not own or operate any other physical retail location.
- Does Trendsetter Online Boutique issue Gift Cards? Yes. Trendsetter Online Boutique does issue gift cards in the electronic form.
- How do I purchase a Gift Card? Purchasing a gift card is simple. You can purchase a gift card through our online store or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will I receive a gift card through the mail? No, gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
- Am I able to cancel my order? Please email email@example.com if you would like to cancel your order. We are only able to cancel orders if the order has not already shipped. Please keep in mind that we try to ship out packages as quickly as possible so requests for cancellations should be sent as soon as possible. We are currently not able to revise any orders once placed. If you made an error on your order it is best to call us at (229) 308-5545 to have the order cancelled, and then place a new order with the correct items.
- Can I edit my order after it is completed? With our fulfillment system, we are unable to add products to an order that has already been placed. If you would like to make a change to your shipping address or contact information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- If I purchase two separate orders, will you combine them? Yes. Trendsetter Boutique will combine orders as long as the first order has not already been fulfilled and shipped.
- My package is lost, stolen or damaged. What do I do? We would recommend checking your tracking number located in your shipping confirmation e-mail to ensure that the package has been marked as delivered. Also, double check the shipping address. Before contacting us, please check all locations that your package could possibly be. Examples include: your mailbox, at your back door or in your garage, your neighbors or with whoever opened the door at your address, in your post office box, in a parcel locker at your local post office, or at a parcel locker in your neighborhood, or if you shipped to a FedEx office, at their front desk or in your FedEx box.
- When will I receive my order? Trendsetter Boutique fulfills orders at a first come, first serve basis. Depending on the volume of orders at the time of purchase, it could take up to two to three days to be fulfilled and two to three days to arrive at your shipping address.
- What if an item in my package was damaged? If you suspect an item in your package is damaged, please contact us within 2 days of receiving the order at email@example.com so we can make sure the item is replaced in a timely manner.
- Can I split the total amount of my cart into multiple payments? Our system does not allow split payment methods at this time. The exception to this is when using a gift card issued by our website that does not cover the full purchase price. In this instance, your gift card amount will be fully used and then you will be able to enter additional payment information.
Out of Stock Products:
- Will you be re-ordering products? Here at Trendsetter Boutique, we strive to offer pieces with two or more quantities per size. If an item is out of stock, we typically do not reorder unless there is a large amount of interest in the product.
- Can I make an exchange? We cannot provide exchanges or holds due to limited inventory, unless otherwise stated. If an exchange is needed we encourage the customer to place a new order for the item(s) needed and return the other item(s).
- Do I pay for return shipping? Trendsetter Boutique will issue you a return shipping label at the cost of the buyer. This return shipping fee will be deducted from the balance of store credit once the items are received.
- Do my items qualify for a return? Please read our full return policy here.
- How can I make a return? In order to make a return, please contact Trendsetter Boutique at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When will I receive store credit or refund? Store credit and refunds are issued once the items are received from the customer. Store credits and refunds WILL NOT be given before the items are in our hands.
- Do items run true to size? Trendsetter Boutique strives to offer quality items and items that fit true to size. With that being said, most of our items are true to size unless otherwise stated in the items description.
- What are my free shipping options? Trendsetter Boutique currently offers free shipping on orders that are $75.00 and more. At this time, this is the only free shipping options unless otherwise stated. Be on the lookout for free shipping days within our Facebook group.
- What are the alternatives to free shipping? Trendsetter Boutique currently offers a flat rate standard shipping fee of $6.00. This is the only option of shipping if your order does not qualify for free shipping.
- Where do my items ship from? Trendsetter Boutique is based out of Edison, Georgia. All items ship with USPS at this time.
- How long will it take TB to ship my order? Trendsetter Boutique fulfills orders at a first come, first serve basis. Depending on the volume of orders at the time of purchase, it could take up to two to three days to be fulfilled.